This post is sponsored by Himalayan Water but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Recently I did an Instagram story to see if y’all preferred a post about what’s in my bag or exploring Birmingham. What’s in my bag won by just a little bit. I always thought these kind of posts were fun to read, so I am excited to share with you what I carry around with me. Ever since I was a little girl, I have been obsessed with handbags. At the age of 13, I got my first designer handbag, a Coach bag. I have been addicted to handbags ever since.
The other day someone saw how full my purse was and they said I’ll be a good mom someday because I carry literally everything in my bag. I like to be prepared just in case, so I basically live out of my purse. My husband also likes to take advantage of putting stuff in my bag, too. My go-to bag is usually a tote, since I can carry everything I need. You never know what you’ll need, right? I like to use small makeup bags to organize my items and make it easier to change from one bag to another.
What’s in my Bag:
- Himalayan Water: I don’t leave the house without hydration. I’m always on the go and am trying to work on drinking more water. I love my coffee, but I have to drink a lot of water as well to stay hydrated. Himalayan Water is a brand I recently tried out and quickly came to love. The water journeys for 20 years through (not over) the mountains, through an underground aquifer, then through a layer of clay, and finally comes to rest in a confined aquifer 400 feet below ground. The water is naturally filtered and doesn’t see the light of day until it is bottled at the source, at the base of the Himalayas. The balanced pH and the ideal proportions of minerals and electrolytes create a smooth, great taste making Himalayan Water my go-to for staying hydrated while out and about during a busy day.
- Key Chain Wallet/Car Keys: I am the type of person who doesn’t like to carry much cash around. I love the ease of my chain wallet. I have had this one since college and it’s still in perfect shape. I used to have to replace mine about every 2 years due to wear and tear, but this one is holding up strong. I think it was worth the investment. I keep my ID, credit cards and gift cards in there.
- Makeup Bag: I am the type of lady who is always almost late, so I finish my makeup in the car most of the time. I always keep my powder compact in my bag, as well as a mascara, eyeliner, and a few lip color options. Right now my go-to’s are Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara, Neutrogena’s Healthy SkinClearing Mineral Compact, and Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Lip Color.
- Medicines: I like to keep a variety of medicines/bandaids in my bag just in case. I especially always have some kind of headache medicine on me.
- Snacks: Right now I am loving RX Bars. The kid sizes are the perfect size. I also love to carry pre-packed almonds or anything with protein. I get hangry without much notice, so snacks are important. When we travel, I especially make sure to have snacks so we don’t have to go out and spend money just for a snack.
- Notebook/Planner: I do this to to stay organized.
- Phone Charger
- Phone/Laptop/Camera: Since my blog and Instagram is all run from my phone/laptop, I like to carry my laptop and camera around when I’m traveling or know I’ll have a break in between my schedule. I don’t carry the camera around unless I’m traveling or planning to shoot.
What do you keep in your bag?
I’ve never hear of Himalayan water before! I’ll have to try that out.
It’s really good! It taste really good + has electrolytes, which is awesome. 🙂
Umm can I steal your bag Mrs. Fancy pants!!! So cute and obsessed with you and your hubby!
Aw you are so sweet <3 I love how well these bags hold up. Thanks, lady.
I also carry HUGE bags all of the time. Brandon totally takes advantage and puts his phones/wallet in my bag haha. Better to be prepared though than be lacking something!
Katherine | http://www.oneswainkycouple.com
Hahah husbands. I agree though, I rather have what I need than not have it 🙂
Hi Courtney , you have a wonderful assortment of nessecary items for a day out! That was a lovely comment saying you will be a great Mom someday, the person was right! The water is a must , I like the chain wallet. Medicine and small first aid items are smart to have , having make up is good, you never know when you need a little touch up. Snacks are essential for a little pick me up and of course you need your phone camera and keys . I love your planner, so cute! I love your fall outfit, so chic! Thanks for sharing, Terri xo.
Thank you so much for checking out my post. You never know what you’ll need, right? I hope you’re having a wonderful day.
Love the idea of the electrolytes in the drink! Lovely photos and thanks for sharing.
Me too! It’s so nice because you don’t have to drink a sugary drink to get the benefits. Thank you so much 🙂
Your call style I absolutely adore it
Aw thank you so much 🙂
I’ve always loved drinking good cold water–I want to try this out! I always have my planner and have it on my bucket list to try out a designer bag someday. 🙂
Yes, you should try it! I love that it has electrolytes without having to drink sports drinks with a lot of calories and sugar. Yes, you should check out places like Nordstrom Rack and Tj Maxx, they sell a lot of really good brands for less.
Looks great! I’ve never heard of Himalayan water, sounds wonderful! Nice looking bag👍🏻
It’s really nice, since it has electrolytes. I haven’t had found other waters with it. Thank you so much.
What a fun post! I love how prepared you are! My bag is usually full…but with useless things that I forget to take out of it, haha. And I hadn’t heard of Himalayan water until now. Will have to be on the lookout for it!
Thanks girl! hahah yes, I carry so much around. Probably too much, but you never know what you’ll need. The water is so good because it has electrolyte without having to drink a sugary spots drink. I brought it on our road trip this weekend and really liked it.