This post is sponsored by Himalayan Water but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
What’s in my Bag:
- Himalayan Water: I don’t leave the house without hydration. I’m always on the go and am trying to work on drinking more water. I love my coffee, but I have to drink a lot of water as well to stay hydrated. Himalayan Water is a brand I recently tried out and quickly came to love. The water journeys for 20 years through (not over) the mountains, through an underground aquifer, then through a layer of clay, and finally comes to rest in a confined aquifer 400 feet below ground. The water is naturally filtered and doesn’t see the light of day until it is bottled at the source, at the base of the Himalayas. The balanced pH and the ideal proportions of minerals and electrolytes create a smooth, great taste making Himalayan Water my go-to for staying hydrated while out and about during a busy day.
- Key Chain Wallet/Car Keys: I am the type of person who doesn’t like to carry much cash around. I love the ease of my chain wallet. I have had this one since college and it’s still in perfect shape. I used to have to replace mine about every 2 years due to wear and tear, but this one is holding up strong. I think it was worth the investment. I keep my ID, credit cards and gift cards in there.
- Makeup Bag: I am the type of lady who is always almost late, so I finish my makeup in the car most of the time. I always keep my powder compact in my bag, as well as a mascara, eyeliner, and a few lip color options. Right now my go-to’s are Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara, Neutrogena’s Healthy SkinClearing Mineral Compact, and Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Lip Color.
- Medicines: I like to keep a variety of medicines/bandaids in my bag just in case. I especially always have some kind of headache medicine on me.
- Snacks: Right now I am loving RX Bars. The kid sizes are the perfect size. I also love to carry pre-packed almonds or anything with protein. I get hangry without much notice, so snacks are important. When we travel, I especially make sure to have snacks so we don’t have to go out and spend money just for a snack.
- Notebook/Planner: I do this to to stay organized.
- Phone Charger
- Phone/Laptop/Camera: Since my blog and Instagram is all run from my phone/laptop, I like to carry my laptop and camera around when I’m traveling or know I’ll have a break in between my schedule. I don’t carry the camera around unless I’m traveling or planning to shoot.