Shop My Outfit:
No Monday blues over here because I am loving my work outfit from London Times! Recently I did a survey on Instagram to see if y’all were looking for casual or dressy outfit inspiration. I had several messages asking for work outfits. I haven’t shared workwear inspiration in a while, so I wanted to share some for spring. When it comes to work, I am usually less inspired because it’s harder for me to find things I love. When I saw this Marna dress from London Times, I knew it needed to be added to my work wardrobe.
I love that this dress is not only comfortable, but also stylish. Right now, since we’re still in the transitional phase of spring, I threw a cardigan over mine to stay warm. My work office is more on the casual side, but if you’re in a more professional one, you could add a blazer. This dress is easy to style since it doesn’t need much. The knot tie in the front makes it really flattering. The dress was slightly big in the waist, so I just tie it tighter and it’s perfect.
5 Tips To Make Your Monday Better:
- Start With A Devotional: I shared one of my favorite new devotionals on Instagram over the weekend here.
- Come Up With a To-do List and Weekly Goals: I am very list oriented and this helps me stay accountable for want I need to accomplish.
- Slowly Enjoy Your Coffee: It can be tempting to wake up last minute on a Monday and rush out the door. I notice my mood is a lot better when I ease into my Monday.
- Organize the Night Before: I like to set out my clothes for the next day and get my breakfast/lunch ready. Ideally, I like to do this on Sunday for the whole week if I have time.
- Have Something to Look Forward to: This could be coffee at Starbucks, plans to watch a good show after work, your favorite dinner at home, or a workout class, etc. I like to have something to look forward to on Monday night to get my through the day.
For more tips to make your work week successful, make sure to check this post out. What are your tips to get through Monday?