Shop My Outfit:
Use code abyers315 for 15% off my cover-up.
Jake and I just got back from the beach and I wanted to share my must have essentials. It is the hottest part of summer and these items were exactly what I needed. This post was supposed to go live last week, but didn’t due to the 4th of July holiday.
My Must-Have Beach Essentials
- Cute Cover-ups: I got tons of compliments on this cover-up. In fact, I had a sweet lady who told me it was the cutest cover up/hat she saw all day. Jake joked around and said I needed to hand out my blog business cards with how many compliments I got on the trip. This one runs a little big, but has a draw string to tighten it. I would recommend getting your regular size. It is a little thin, so it makes a perfect cover-up. I have also linked some of my favorite cover-ups under this.
- Sunscreen: The older I get, the more I understand the importance of taking care of my skin. Jake and I both lathered up with sunscreen this trip.
- Cute Swimsuit: I love this high-waisted swimsuit so much that I bought it in turquoise as well. It is the most flattering swimsuit.
- Sun Hat: Just like sunscreen, a big hat is important so your head doesn’t get burned. It also protects the skin on your face.
- Wine tumbler: A wine tumbler came in my Causebox this month and was perfect for the beach. It kept my drink cold and I’ve used it at home too. Use code Byers10 for $10 off your first box.
- Beach bag: This Barrington Gifts tote is one of my favorites. I use it for an everyday bag and it was perfect for the beach too.
- Koozie: Keep your drink cool with a cutie Koozie. This is my favorite one.
- Flip-flops: Nothing feels better than sand between your toes. I like to go for flip flops that are easy to rinse off.
- Sun Glasses: These heart eye sunglasses give me all the heart eyes.
- Beach towel: This is something we had forgot to pack, but luckily our Airbnb had some.
- Hair tie: I always keep hair ties handy, since I don’t like to get my hair wet (this means I would have to wash it). These are my favorites.
- Snacks: We like to pack snacks, so we don’t have to leave the beach when we need a snack.
- Cooler bag: Our Yeti cooler bag was a life saver. This thing is worth every cent.
Stay tuned, I will be sharing my full guide to 30A on Thursday. What are your must have beach essentials?