Shop My Outfit:
Use code abyers315 for 15% off my cover-up.
Jake and I just got back from the beach and I wanted to share my must have essentials. It is the hottest part of summer and these items were exactly what I needed. This post was supposed to go live last week, but didn’t due to the 4th of July holiday.
My Must-Have Beach Essentials
- Cute Cover-ups: I got tons of compliments on this cover-up. In fact, I had a sweet lady who told me it was the cutest cover up/hat she saw all day. Jake joked around and said I needed to hand out my blog business cards with how many compliments I got on the trip. This one runs a little big, but has a draw string to tighten it. I would recommend getting your regular size. It is a little thin, so it makes a perfect cover-up. I have also linked some of my favorite cover-ups under this.
- Sunscreen: The older I get, the more I understand the importance of taking care of my skin. Jake and I both lathered up with sunscreen this trip.
- Cute Swimsuit: I love this high-waisted swimsuit so much that I bought it in turquoise as well. It is the most flattering swimsuit.
- Sun Hat: Just like sunscreen, a big hat is important so your head doesn’t get burned. It also protects the skin on your face.
- Wine tumbler: A wine tumbler came in my Causebox this month and was perfect for the beach. It kept my drink cold and I’ve used it at home too. Use code Byers10 for $10 off your first box.
- Beach bag: This Barrington Gifts tote is one of my favorites. I use it for an everyday bag and it was perfect for the beach too.
- Koozie: Keep your drink cool with a cutie Koozie. This is my favorite one.
- Flip-flops: Nothing feels better than sand between your toes. I like to go for flip flops that are easy to rinse off.
- Sun Glasses: These heart eye sunglasses give me all the heart eyes.
- Beach towel: This is something we had forgot to pack, but luckily our Airbnb had some.
- Hair tie: I always keep hair ties handy, since I don’t like to get my hair wet (this means I would have to wash it). These are my favorites.
- Snacks: We like to pack snacks, so we don’t have to leave the beach when we need a snack.
- Cooler bag: Our Yeti cooler bag was a life saver. This thing is worth every cent.
Stay tuned, I will be sharing my full guide to 30A on Thursday. What are your must have beach essentials?
Hahaha too funny about the business cards- my mom tells me the same thing lol! Love this cute cover-up though!
Ahhh to funny. I always am nervous to give my cards out, but we should. Thanks friend.
This dress is so cute!!
That is a really pretty cover up Courtney! I love the pom poms . sleeves and the ruffle hem is a nice touch. I can see why you got so many compliments! The hat is cute too with the multi colored pom poms. The tote is big enough to carry all your essentials. The sunglasses are a really great addition too. Thanks for sharing, Terri xo.
Aw thanks, Terri! You are so sweet. I hope you had a lovely weekend.
You are welcome Courtney! It was nice softball and family time, I hope yours was nice too, Terri xo.
So glad to hear!
Everything in town looks so cute! We only have the big Yeti but I think the bag would be so useful and such a good addition.
Katherine | http://www.oneswainkycouple.com
It’s the CUTEST. We have both and they both serve a purpose. The bag is great/more portable, but the ice doesn’t last as long. We brought both.