Happy Thursday! When I was planning out my blog calendar, I realized I haven’t shared a dedicated blog post on my favorite products. I always love to read these kind of posts, so I thought I would share my “holy grail” products. I did an Instagram survey recently to see if y’all wanted to see my favorite products or my spring wish list. It was basically tied, so I thought I would share my favorite products first, and then do a spring wish list soon as well. These are mostly beauty products, but there are several other things on here as well. By the way, none of this is sponsored; these are genuinely my favorite products.
My 10 Holy Grail Products Right Now
- Tripod: If you follow me on Instagram, you probably have seen me share on my stories that I almost exclusively take my photos on a tripod now. Jake is too busy with residency, so I decided I needed to learn to take my own photos. I recommend the one I linked. It’s inexpensive and very portable. I am thinking about doing a behind-the-scenes post with how I use my tripod. Comment below if you’re interested in seeing that.
- Slip Silk Pillow Case:I got this silk pillow case for Christmas and love it. Not only does it feel amazing on your skin, but it is also great for your hair and skin. I have noticed my hair never gets static anymore, which it always used to do.
- Tempur-Pedic Pillow:Never in a million years did I think I would splurge on a pillow, but we got one very nice Tempur-Pedic pillow free with our new mattress. Jake and I unsurprisingly could not agree on who got the one amazing pillow, so we bought another one so that we each had one. Before we got these pillows, I had neck pain daily. I think it was from a car accident years ago, as well as bad support with our old pillows. I cannot rave enough about these pillows. They are worth every penny.
- Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Silky Lip Balm: Although this is pricy, I got it in a free gift and it has really saved my lips. I have such dry lips that crack in the winter. Ever since I got this product, that has changed. I got this in a gift set during Christmas and it’s still going strong. I do plan to repurchase it when this one runs out.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: About 6 months into blogging, I noticed I looked exhausted and that my mineral foundation was not cutting it anymore. I started using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and have never turned back. Although it’s pricy, the bottles last for months. I just use a little on a foundation brush and blend it with a beauty blender. This product provides great coverage, but it still feels light. It also stays on all day.
- Aveda Clove Color Conditioner: I have been using this product since we moved and it has been a game changer. In Oklahoma City, I had the BEST hair stylist/color artist. I was scared to find someone in Birmingham, since it took me 3 tries before finding someone I loved in OKC. I decided I no longer wanted to color my hair due to cost and maintenance as well. Someone told me about this Aveda Clove Color Conditioner and it’s helped me stop coloring my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and it stains it. Now with the growing out process, you cannot see my roots. It has lasted me a while, but I am probably on bottle #4.
- Babe Lash Eyelash Serum: Although I now have eyelash extensions, I love this product and still use it several times a week. It really helps grow my lashes and doesn’t cause irritation **disclaimer: please research and ask your doctor before using** I have seen some bad reactions in the reviews, but it has been nothing but great for me.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo: I am on bottle number 3 or so already and love this product. It has really changed my hair. I used to only be able to get by with not washing my hair every other day. It would be a greasy mess by morning #3. The Living Proof PhD Dry Shampoo makes it to where now I only wash my hair maybe 2 or 3 times a week (don’t worry, I still shower daily!). Note: you do have to use it before your hair is actually greasy. I wash my hair at night and I will use this on night number 2. It also gives you a lot of volume, so sometimes I will use it on day #1 if I am looking for a volume style. It is more of a preventative than a fix. I have tried many highly recommended dry shampoos, and this is the only one that works for me.
- Assets By Spanx Leggings: When we moved, somehow a lot of my leggings disappeared. I seriously don’t know what happened to them. After trying leather Spanx leggings around Christmas, I found these Assets by Spanx leggings at Target. They are amazing because they hold you in and are so slimming. I probably have 5 pairs now, which shows how much I love them.
- Simply Human Mirror:I received this for Christmas last year and am OBSESSED. I always wanted one of these, but the price tag drove me away. This is the best makeup mirror I’ve ever used. I cannot tweeze my eyebrows without it. They even make travel ones, which I’ve been thinking about.
Thank you so much for reading. I am sure I could go on and on and share more, but these are the first things that came to mind. What are your “Holy Grail” products?
I’ve tried samples of the Double Wear foundation before and I know I need to buy a full sized thing of it soon!! It’s great!
Isn’t it amazing? I love that it’s full coverage, but doesn’t feel like you’re wearing tons of makeup when it’s on.
Loved reading this! We share a few of the same favorite products! I may have to try that lash serum. I’ve got one now but yours is cheaper! How long does it last?
Yay thank you so much. I know you love the Double Wear foundation too. It’s amazing. It’s really good. I would say it lasts 2-3 months. I’ve heard most last serums need replaced every 3 months since they lose their potency. Which do you use?
I’ve been wanting a Slip pillowcase. I also need to start taking more pictures with my tripod!
I love the Slip pillowcases. I got my mom one for Christmas too and she also loves it. Now I don’t have crazy staticky hair in the winter.
That mirror does look like a great one for applying makeup!
It is amazing! It is worth every cent.
I have not tried the double wear foundation but it comes highly recommended by you! The tripod is a must for you . A good pillow and pillowcase is a must for a good nights sleep. Living proof perfect hair sounds so nice, getting by with 2 washes in the week!! I am sorry your leggings dissapeared also. Glad you like the assets. This mirror is something to check out! Thanks for sharing Courtney, hugs, Terri xo.
Hi Terri! It is amazing. It gives you full coverage without feeling like you have makeup caked on. The tripod has been very nice. I like being able to take my own photos. They pillow case is amazing. It feels soooo good on your head and skin. It’s okay I am glad I found the new leggings. I love the mirror, it is sooo good. It has great lighting.
I also love Silk Pillowcase and Living proof dry shampoo
These are such amazing products. So worth it.
Oooh I love reading these kinds of posts too! I need to check out that pillow case. And I am always on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. I’ll have to check that out as well!
Thank you so much for reading. I hope it was helpful. The pillow case is amazing. I really love this dry shampoo too. Most don’t work for me.
Where would I purchase that dry shampoo? I’ve been using some but I don’t like the way it feels on my hair, although I do like the increased volume. Enjoying your blog!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I bought mine at Ulta. There should be a link. 🙂 They did an amazing Black Friday sale and I stocked up. I know Nordstrom also sells it too or most beauty stores. This one is the only one that has worked for me. You do have to make sure it’s blended pretty well. I do it at night for that reason.