Happy Thursday! When I was planning out my blog calendar, I realized I haven’t shared a dedicated blog post on my favorite products. I always love to read these kind of posts, so I thought I would share my “holy grail” products. I did an Instagram survey recently to see if y’all wanted to see my favorite products or my spring wish list. It was basically tied, so I thought I would share my favorite products first, and then do a spring wish list soon as well. These are mostly beauty products, but there are several other things on here as well. By the way, none of this is sponsored; these are genuinely my favorite products.
My 10 Holy Grail Products Right Now
- Tripod: If you follow me on Instagram, you probably have seen me share on my stories that I almost exclusively take my photos on a tripod now. Jake is too busy with residency, so I decided I needed to learn to take my own photos. I recommend the one I linked. It’s inexpensive and very portable. I am thinking about doing a behind-the-scenes post with how I use my tripod. Comment below if you’re interested in seeing that.
- Slip Silk Pillow Case:I got this silk pillow case for Christmas and love it. Not only does it feel amazing on your skin, but it is also great for your hair and skin. I have noticed my hair never gets static anymore, which it always used to do.
- Tempur-Pedic Pillow:Never in a million years did I think I would splurge on a pillow, but we got one very nice Tempur-Pedic pillow free with our new mattress. Jake and I unsurprisingly could not agree on who got the one amazing pillow, so we bought another one so that we each had one. Before we got these pillows, I had neck pain daily. I think it was from a car accident years ago, as well as bad support with our old pillows. I cannot rave enough about these pillows. They are worth every penny.
- Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Silky Lip Balm: Although this is pricy, I got it in a free gift and it has really saved my lips. I have such dry lips that crack in the winter. Ever since I got this product, that has changed. I got this in a gift set during Christmas and it’s still going strong. I do plan to repurchase it when this one runs out.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: About 6 months into blogging, I noticed I looked exhausted and that my mineral foundation was not cutting it anymore. I started using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and have never turned back. Although it’s pricy, the bottles last for months. I just use a little on a foundation brush and blend it with a beauty blender. This product provides great coverage, but it still feels light. It also stays on all day.
- Aveda Clove Color Conditioner: I have been using this product since we moved and it has been a game changer. In Oklahoma City, I had the BEST hair stylist/color artist. I was scared to find someone in Birmingham, since it took me 3 tries before finding someone I loved in OKC. I decided I no longer wanted to color my hair due to cost and maintenance as well. Someone told me about this Aveda Clove Color Conditioner and it’s helped me stop coloring my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and it stains it. Now with the growing out process, you cannot see my roots. It has lasted me a while, but I am probably on bottle #4.
- Babe Lash Eyelash Serum: Although I now have eyelash extensions, I love this product and still use it several times a week. It really helps grow my lashes and doesn’t cause irritation **disclaimer: please research and ask your doctor before using** I have seen some bad reactions in the reviews, but it has been nothing but great for me.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo: I am on bottle number 3 or so already and love this product. It has really changed my hair. I used to only be able to get by with not washing my hair every other day. It would be a greasy mess by morning #3. The Living Proof PhD Dry Shampoo makes it to where now I only wash my hair maybe 2 or 3 times a week (don’t worry, I still shower daily!). Note: you do have to use it before your hair is actually greasy. I wash my hair at night and I will use this on night number 2. It also gives you a lot of volume, so sometimes I will use it on day #1 if I am looking for a volume style. It is more of a preventative than a fix. I have tried many highly recommended dry shampoos, and this is the only one that works for me.
- Assets By Spanx Leggings: When we moved, somehow a lot of my leggings disappeared. I seriously don’t know what happened to them. After trying leather Spanx leggings around Christmas, I found these Assets by Spanx leggings at Target. They are amazing because they hold you in and are so slimming. I probably have 5 pairs now, which shows how much I love them.
- Simply Human Mirror:I received this for Christmas last year and am OBSESSED. I always wanted one of these, but the price tag drove me away. This is the best makeup mirror I’ve ever used. I cannot tweeze my eyebrows without it. They even make travel ones, which I’ve been thinking about.
Thank you so much for reading. I am sure I could go on and on and share more, but these are the first things that came to mind. What are your “Holy Grail” products?