This was a thought that recently came into my head. I had planned on sharing this look before Labor Day, but then I started to wonder: is this still a rule? Yes, you absolutely can wear white jeans after Labor Day! This rule is in the past. It’s just all about how you style them.
When I wear my white jeans after Labor Day, I try to focus on fall elements, like neutrals. I like to wear tans, black, or gray with them or with darker colors. I also like to add animal print. For these looks, I wore black as my neutral and added a pop of color with pink accessories. Can you believe this top is only $13 and is a perfect Dupe of the Nordstrom one. Top | Similar Necklace | Jeans | Shoes | Clutch C/O| Sunglasses
Tuesday on my Instagram Stories, I posted a picture one of my favorite dinners that I make, “Pizza Chicken.” This recipe is so easy, healthy, and delicious. It is also easy to clean up when you’re done. I surprisingly got a ton of messages asking me for the recipe, so I decided I would share it with y’all below. If you’re anything like me, if a dinner takes more than 30 minutes to cook on a week day, it is not happening! A little background, I changed my lifestyle in March of 2016. I had gained weight after the newlywed stage of our marriage. I was cooking starchy meals that my hubby liked and, while he could get away with the extra carbs and calories, I could not. One day I found myself crying in my closet because literally nothing fit. Being on a med school budget, I couldn’t just purchase a new wardrobe. I decided to change my lifestyle because “diets” don’t work for me. I have had a few personal friends tell me I should do a post on my lifestyle change, so if you’re interested please comment below.
Low Carb Pizza Chicken Recipe
Ingredients: I kind of eyed this recipe for the ingredients. Here is the original recipe, mine is an easier version.
- Thinly sliced chicken breast (We did 2, but the beauty of this recipe is you can make this for 1 or for as many people as you need).
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 T Olive oil
- 1/4- 1/3 cup pizza sauce (I just eyed this part. Make sure the chicken is fully covered. Some pizza sauces can have a lot of sugar, so if you’re wanting it to be low carb make sure to check the sugar on the back.)
- 1/4- 1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni (Fully cover the chicken, maybe 3-5 pepperonis per piece of chicken.)
Heat the oven to 400 degrees
- While the oven is heating, lightly coat both sides of the chicken with olive oil (probably about 1/2 table spoon for 2 chicken breast).
- Sprinkle garlic powder and oregano on both sides of the chicken breast
- Once the oven heats to 400 degrees, place chicken in a Pyrex dish and bake for 20 minutes
- Pull the chicken out of the oven and cover the top with pizza sauce
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the chicken and add pepperoni
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- This is an easy to clean recipe and the Pyrex dish can go in the dishwasher.