Before I got pregnant with Scarlett, I knew I wanted a Barrington Gift’s St. Anne diaper bag. I’ve always been obsessed with their purses and I have 2 of their regular St. Anne totes. I use them as my everyday bags and absolutely love them. When researching diaper bags, I quickly knew theirs were exactly what I was looking for. I’ve shared several sneak peeks of Scarlett’s diaper bag on Instagram and in my registry must-haves, but after actually using it wanted to share a review.
The Barrington Gift’s St. Anne diaper bag had the features I was looking for: the option to personalize, stylish, durable, a tote, light weight, has a zipper closure, lots of pockets, and a material inside that wipes clean easily. With babies, things get dirty fast, so the material that wipes clean on the inside was a must. They also have a lot of interior pockets, which is necessary to be organized and able to quickly find things. I also love that it has a clip to attach the bag to the stroller for a hands-free option.
Customization was a must for me. I love that you get to pick the bag pattern, handle color, monogram (if you want one), and stripe (if you want one). I put my own monogram instead of Scarlett’s so that I’ll be able to use it for another baby too. I love that you get to personalize the totes by picking out exactly what you want. While we don’t get out much because COVID-19 and since Scarlett doesn’t have all of her shots, I’ve quickly learned what I need to pack.
What I pack in my Barrington Gift’s St. Anne diaper bag:
- Extra onesie: I never realized how many outfit changes babies go through until we took Scarlett home. An extra onesie or outfit is a must.
- Ziplock Bag for dirty outfits
- Nursing cover: I’m pretty modest when it comes to nursing in public and feel more comfortable with a cover. This is just a personal preference.
- 1-2 Burp cloths
- Diapers: I always bring more than I think I’ll need
- A pack of wipes: I always make sure to have plenty.
- Diaper Cream
- Gripe water and/or simethicone: Scarlett is pretty fussy so I bring her medicines with me.
- Pacifier: unfortunately Scarlett will hardly take a paci anymore, but I’m carrying one in case and keep it in her paci case so it doesn’t get dirty.
- Swaddle: even in the summer I carry a light blanket for when we go inside places like her doctor’s office.
- Portable changing pad
- Chucks pad: I don’t trust public changing tables, so these are great. I also use these on her changing table at home for easy cleanup.
- Water/snacks for me: since I’m nursing, I’m always hungry and thirsty.
- Hand sanitizer/Sanitizer wipes: I never leave home without these during COVID.
I’m sure as Scarlett gets older my packing list will expand. Make sure to sign up for their emails for a 10% off coupon. You can find my review on my regular totes here. What do you carry in your diaper bag?
Shop The Post:
Use code abyers315 for 15% off of my dress, I’m wearing a size small and wish I had sized up (it’s a little small in the chest right now).
This diaper bag looks really nice! Love the idea of lots of pockets!
Curated by Jennifer
Thank you 🙂 I’ve loved it.
Aww I love this! Your outfit is adorable and you look SO great mama!
Aww thank you so much! So sweet.
This is a beautiful bag and I love that it can be personalized. I also adore that it can fit all of the necessities especially when it seems like you have to carry so much just for the baby. But all worth it! My son never liked the pacifier but he did take on a cloth or lovey. I hope your weekend is going great so far!
Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com
Thank you so much, Maureen. 🙂 I love this bag so much. I will have to try the cloth or lovey. That is such a good idea.
What a fabulous bag Courtney for holding everything you need ! Its so nice that you can customize it to your liking, and with all the inside pockets. It is so nice seeing you out and about as a new Mom with Scarlett in her stroller. I can see so much happiness in your face , you were meant to be a Mom! Scarlett is so cute in the stroller. Also you look amazing so soon after giving birth, cute dress as always, take care , Terri xo.
Thank you so much, Terri! It was a fun process to customize. You are so sweet, we love our walks. Also, thank you so much for the sweet compliment, that made my day.
It looks like it holds so much and keeps you organized!!
Yes, I love it 🙂
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest diaper bag! I love that you can put your monogram on it!
Thanks, Lindsey! Me too 🙂 I love to personalize things.