Shop My Look: Very Similar poncho (30% off) | Similar poncho (30% off)| Similar Dress | Belt (The best dupe ever)| Hat c/o | Boots (True to Size)| Earrings |Purse
Happy Thursday! I still cannot get over what a fabulous trip we had to Nashville over the weekend. Thank you to all of the sweet ladies who gave me your suggestions, especially: Camille from Serial Outfit Repeater, Faryn from Really, It’s Fine and Shelby from She Locke. Make sure to check out these lovely blogger ladies!
This outfit is from Sunday brunch. I added a little pop of red with my earrings, so I would look festive for Christmastime. I wanted to maximize my time and opted to not wash my hair. The hat helped me look put together and saved so much time. I had also wanted to try this style of hat for a while and I loved it. I wore this outfit on Thanksgiving, too, and loved it so much, but wanted to change it up with a hat.
Here is what we did in Nashville:
Stayed: Hilton Downtown-Such a lovely hotel and close proximity to the Country Music Hall Of Fame and close to the fun night life on Broadway. I definitely recommend it.
What to do/see:
- 12 South- A charming little area with fun boutiques. I loved strolling through Draper James and some other adorable boutiques.
- 12 South Christmas Tree Farm- Another charming area that was decorated so cute.
- The Gulch- Great restaurants and boutiques
- Gaylord Opryland Resort Christmas Lights- I grew up going to the Gaylord Texan, and this location is so cute. It was decorated perfectly for a Southern Christmas.
- Country Music Hall Of Fame- I enjoyed seeing the outfits famous country stars wore.
- The Grand Ole Opry– We stopped by and the show had already started, but it was cool to see the outside of the building.
Where to eat: Jake and I are huge foodies and were very pleased with the food in Nashville. If you plan on visiting Nashville soon, I highly recommend reservations at restaurants. We didn’t have reservations for brunch on Saturday and had to wait.
- Pinewood Social–We went there on Friday, and the food was delicious. We loved the salmon and lobster mac & cheese.
- Biscuit Love – Although we didn’t get to go, the line was lined up to the restaurant next door. It sounds amazing and was so cute.
- Merchants – We tried baked pimento dip as an appetizer before our late dinner reservations and omg so yummy! If we didn’t have reservations, we would’ve stayed for dinner.
- Barcelona Wine Bar – We went there on Saturday. It is a tapa style restaurant, which we had never tried before. Jake and I are now officially obsessed with tapas. It was some of the best food we had all vaca.
- Urban Grub– We had brunch there and it was incredible. Some of the best food I have had in a while too. We had the brunch buffet and it featured seafood and cheese and charcuterie.
Treats and Coffee Shops:
- Five Daughters Bakery We went there for dessert after dinner on Saturday and it was delicious.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes– We were too full when we were in the area, but there is one in Dallas and it’s amazing!
- Frothy Monkey– We stopped for a latte and it was very good.
- L.A. Jackson at The Thompson Hotel– cutest roof top bar ever
- Patterson House -(An adorable speakeasy that we loved). You do have to wait, but it was worth the experience. The bartenders were very knowledgeable.
- Honky Tonks and downtown Broadway
- Rosemary– A super cute old house that was converted into a bar.
- The wings at The Gulch (long line, but very Nashville)
- Anywhere in 12 South is just darling
- The “I believe in Nashville” wall outside of Draper James.
- Draper James has a cute wall outside of it
- If you spot Amelia’s Flower Truck, you have to take a picture. It’s the cutest thing ever. We spotted it by Bisuct Love in The Gulch and also down 12 South on Sunday after brunch.
Have you ever been to Nashville? If so, what are you favorite places? We want to go back and still have several places on our list.