Another midi skirt? Yes, I know I wore one in Monday’s blog post, but what can I say? I am obsessed lately! They are very much my style.
They are some of my favorite pieces in my closet because they are so classy and lady-like. The beauty about them is they can easily go from summer to fall depending on how you style them. I styled this gorgeous SheIn midi skirt with black accents for fall, but for summer I would add cream accents. Just add a black leather jacket and this look can go for so many events. Here is a guide to shop at SheIn.
I did a little survey on my Insta stories about if you would wear this look to a date night or brunch. The answers were about 50/50, so this inspired me to round up 6 places you can wear a midi skirt. There are way more than 6 places you can wear a midi skirt, but here are a few that came to my mind.
Here are 6 places you can wear a midi skirt:
- Brunch- When I go to brunch, I always want to be lady-like, so a midi is perfect.
- Church- The appropriate length makes it a go-to for church
- Work- I struggle with “cute” work wear, since I am in my 20s. Midi skirts are perfect for work because again they are length appropriate and still stylish
- Parties- This includes work parties, holiday parties, etc. With the right top, they are easily dressed up
- Date Night/Dinner- I feel like a midi works for most dates.
- A Night Out With The Ladies– Midis are so feminine. This makes them perfect for a night out with your girlfriends.
Where is your favorite place to wear a midi skirt?